Are you looking for a barbecue to take anywhere? These barbecues are super useful if you love outdoor cooking and gatherings with family or friends. Next, we are going to explain a little more about this type of barbecue.
The best portable bbqs of 2021
We present you the top reviews of the best portable barbecues rated by users in 2021.
Other portable barbecues you may be interested in
What is a portable barbecue?
Portable barbecues are barbecues that allow you to take them anywhere. They are simple and weigh little, if you are a person who loves camping or going to the beach this is your perfect choice.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of portable barbecues?
If you finally decide to buy a portable barbecue you will have many advantages and disadvantages that we will list below. As we well know, there are several types of portable bbq grills, which depending on taste you can choose one model or another. Portable barbecue models can be charcoal or wood, gas or electric.
- You can take it wherever you want
- Easy to use
- Some have wheels and will help you move it more easily or after they fold easily enough
- You can choose the model that you like the most, whether it's coal or firewood, gas or electric
- You can cook outdoors and in a healthy way
- They can be easily assembled and disassembled
- You can cook in different places and spaces since they are portable
- These barbecues have quite demanding security measures
- There are fairly inexpensive models
- Cooking space is small
- Doesn’t get as hot as a larger grill
How to choose the ideal portable barbecue?
- We must take into account what type of fuel we need: coal, gas or electricity
- The size we need, this depends on the use that we are going to give it and what we need it for
- The power that we are going to need
- Make it light and compact
- Beautiful and eye-catching design
How to use a portable barbecue?
Currently there are a variety of models and brands that offer us portable bbqs so you can take them anywhere.
Portable barbecues can be gas, electric, charcoal and wood. In the choice is the budget, since some are more expensive than others.
Depending on the portable barbecue you choose, it will work one way or another. A portable charcoal barbecue will not work like a portable gas barbecue.
- Charcoal Barbecues: Charcoal barbecues run on charcoal and leave a wonderful taste in the food. These portable bbq take longer to light since you have to wait for the coals to be gray-white to put the food to cook.
- Firewood barbecues: These camping bbqs along with charcoal barbecues are one of the most popular options for customers. Like charcoal, they take a little longer to prepare but it is true that they leave a very rich flavor in the food.
- Gas barbecues: Gas barbecues are a good option for those who do not like smoke. These portable bbqs take much less than those of wood or charcoal and in just 15 minutes giving a button you have them ready.
- Electric barbecues: It is an option if we want a simple barbecue, the only thing we will need will be an electrical connection. In addition, these camping barbecues heat up super fast.
How to clean a portable a bbq?
If you use a portable bbq it is often advisable to clean it after each use as a minimum so that the impregnated grease does not remain and then you have more work to clean it.
Before proceeding to clean a portable bbq it is important to make sure that it is turned off. Then pour hot water on the barbecue and rub with a special brush that they sell for barbecues.
The latter does it again. Once all this process is finished, make grease remover throughout the barbecue.
How to light a portable barbecue?
The portable barbecue is going to light in different ways depending on the model you buy. In the market there are portable charcoal or wood, gas or electric barbecues depending on your choice will light one way or another.
For example, charcoal barbecues and wood barbecues take longer to light since you have to make the coals. This type of portable bbq or camping bbq takes an hour.
On the other hand, gas and electric barbecues take about 15 minutes to turn on and it turns on by hitting the power button.
Are they better than the outdoor bbqs?
Portable barbecues are also outdoor barbecues, as well as indoor ones. It depends on the type of fuel.