The Easiest Way to Make Great BBQ Ribs Recipe
The bbq ribs recipe are a typical dish that look super good on barbecues and that everyone loves to cook. Next we will explain the ingredients you need and then the steps you must follow to make great BBQ ribs on your charcoal bbq.
Table of Contents
BBQ Ribs recipe to follow
- 1kg. of pork ribs
- 500ml of pineapple juice
- 1 lemon to squeeze
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
Steps you must follow:
- The day before you must prepare the marinade.
- Also, the garlic should be cut into large pieces.
- Then you must add the other ingredients that are pineapple juice, lemon juice, bay leaf, thyme and oregano and leave to marinate for exactly 24 hours.
- An hour or two before starting to barbecue, it is important to marinate with the marinade we made the day before and then add the salt and pepper.
- The gas barbecues with lighting it 10 minutes before would be fine. Then you put the marinated or unmarinated rib on the grill.
- In fact, in the gas barbecue you must leave them on a medium-low heat and it will take about 2 hours to get done well.