The ribs are a typical dish that look super good on barbecues and that everyone loves to cook. Next we will explain the ingredients you need and the steps you must follow.
- 1kg. of pork ribs
- 500ml of pineapple juice
- 1 lemon to squeeze
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Steps you must follow:
- Step 1: The day before you must prepare the marinade.
- Step 2: Garlic should be cut into large pieces.
- Step 3: Then you must add the other ingredients that are pineapple juice, lemon juice, bay leaf, thyme and oregano and leave to marinate for exactly 24 hours.
- Step 4: An hour or two before starting to barbecue, it is important to marinate with the marinade we made the day before and then add the salt and pepper.
- Step 5: The gas barbecues with lighting it 10 minutes before would be fine. Then you put the marinated or unmarinated rib on the grill.
- Step 6: In the gas barbecue you must leave them on a medium-low heat and it will take about 2 hours to get done well.