The best vegetables to grill on the barbecue
Vegetables are very typical as a complement to barbecues along with meat. We also have to know that not all vegetables are suitable for cooking on a barbecue. Now, what are the best vegetables to cook on a barbecue?
What are the best vegetables to prepare on a barbecue?
Making vegetables on a barbecue is the healthiest thing that exists in this world. Little oil is used and they are very tasty. Vegetables are the best complement to meat and fish, they are also very healthy.
What vegetables can we cook on the barbecue?
Not all vegetables are suitable for barbecue, we proceed to name the best vegetables to surprise your guests:
- Corncobs: Corn on the cob is the perfect garnish to prepare on a barbecue. Have you never cooked an ear of corn on the barbecue? The first thing you have to do is remove the excess leaves, varnish with oil and add salt and finally put aluminum foil. You must turn the cob every 15 minutes and then let it cool for a few minutes.
- Tofu: Tofu is a vegetable that is becoming more and more typical in a barbecue. Before placing on the grill you must remove all the water and cut it into small pieces.
- Calçots: This vegetable is very typical especially in the summer months, it is a very delicious and easy to prepare dish. You can eat it with a sauce or just on its own.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are a perfect complement to cook on a barbecue, what you should keep in mind is to cut them to a considerable size so that they do not fall off the grill.
- Eggplant: If you are one of the lovers of this vegetable, you have to try it to make it on the barbecue. It is important to cut them into fine pieces and smear a little oil. You should cook them on the barbecue over low heat and leave them for about 20 minutes.
- Pepper: Making the roasted pepper on the barbecue is one of the best mangares out there. You can cook them on the grill or simply fill them with potato or cod and cook them on the barbecue.
- Carrot: Making sliced carrots is an ideal complement to accompany meat or fish. Ideally, place them on a skewer along with other vegetables.
- Cucumber: Do you have cucumbers in the fridge and you don't know how to make them? We have to say that barbecue cucumbers are quite good and very healthy. The ideal is to cut them into thin slices, we are sure that your guests will be happy to savor this mango.
What is the best way to barbecue vegetables?
If you want to surprise your friends or guests, we recommend making a skewer with a variety of vegetables cut into squares. For the vegetables to be ready, it is important that the fire is not strong. They usually take about 10 minutes to cook. You can cook meat and vegetables at the same time, our recommendation is that you place the vegetables on one side and place the meat in the center of the barbecue.